Sunday, April 5, 2009

IN MY MEMOIR “THE LAST AMERICAN PAINTER” I SPOKE OF THE DEATH OF MY BEST FRIEND REX. IT IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE MUDER BY M

Then I realized M was drunk off his ass and telling us he couldn’t find his parked car (then I realized it was just everyday M bullshit). After Rex’s death it seemed everything that came out of that man’s mouth was a lie. He was an alcoholic in denial of all of life’s cognitive reality. He finally admitted that he knew where his car was but that some OTHER drunk driver totaled his car. Apparently the other driver was drunker than him and it was his fault because he forced him to swerve into a telephone pole. He was worried the police would find out he was drunk driving. We told him to go to bed and get the car towed home tomorrow and that no police officer could give him another D.U.I. He wouldn’t shut up about it though.
Then the most shocking words came out of his mouth, “I got away with the Rex thing so maybe I can get away with this” I was stunned. My mind raced. Rex supposedly fell backwards off of M’s balcony and here was my other friend admitting to pushing him off the ledge. Did he just say he KILLED REX?
I never confronted him about Rex. The doctors weren’t given a reason to do an autopsy but rex was a donor so when they went to harvest his organs they found out that he had cancer all in his body. M was so relieved allegedly because Rex would not have to suffer. M said he didn’t know if Rex had intentionally leaned back off of the balcony. He said he didn’t know if Rex knew he had cancer. It seemed to me that perhaps there might be even more to the story that I will never ever know. M had pushed Rex on many occasions even broke his wrist once and tried to throw him off the balcony in San Francisco’s Fox plaza high rise. A building that LaVey cursed after they tore down the Fox theatre to build it. Maybe M did a mercy killing at Rex’s request?

I THINK IT WAS A DRUNKEN IDIOT MOVE. MURDER PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I CAN DO NOW A FEW YEARS AFTER THE MURDER?

No comments:

Post a Comment